Trainings and Workshops
We provide customized, interactive trainings and workshops for groups of various sizes. Our trainings and workshops incorporate adult learning principles, storytelling and human-centered design.
- Understanding unconscious bias
- Diversity, equity and inclusion 101
- How to practice allyship
- Examining power and privilege
- Cultural competency
- Inclusive leadership
- Diversity, differences and conflict
- Impacts of implicit biases in hiring and recruiting
We provide customized and personalized coaching for leaders, building their capacity for inclusive leadership and creating a plan to achieve their short and long-term organizational goals. Sessions can be organized as one-on-one or for a small group of leaders. A coaching framework is developed in collaboration with leaders and provides the opportunity to delve into multiple aspects of inclusive leadership.
Inclusive leadership traits include:
- Cognizance of bias
- Cultural intelligence
As an external partner, we examine various parts of an organization and devise strategies to promote diversity, foster a more inclusive culture and develop equitable practices.
Some examples of how we can support organizational strategy include:
- Reviewing a company's hiring and interviewing processes
- Evaluating communications and meeting practices
- Examining organizational processes and policies around DEI
- Facilitating focus groups to understand an organization's current